Case Factory Tours
As a Case Collectors Club® member, you and up to 5 guests can take a tour of the Case factory located in Bradford, Pennsylvania. Children under the age of 13 years old are not permitted to tour the factory. Children 13 to 18 must be accompanied by an adult (No more than 2 children per adult). Guests are welcome to tour on the first and third Thursday mornings between the months of April through December beginning at 9 am. In order to tour the factory, Club members must be pre-registered at least one week in advance. Tour slots are limited, so you are encouraged to plan ahead. Walk-ins will NOT be accommodated.
While walking through the factory, safety remains our utmost concern. Guests must remain with the tour guide at all times and must stay in designated aisles. Purses, cell phones, cameras, camera bags, fanny packs, smoking, and pets are not permitted while touring. Additional safety precautions are noted below and must be followed at all times:
For Your Safety:
- Safety glasses and ear protection will be provided and must be worn.
- Only closed toe shoes covering the entire foot will be permitted. No open toe shoes, sandals, low cut shoes, or high heels (Maximum 1” heel height). Sneakers and rubber soled loafers are acceptable shoes to wear.
- Hair (including facial hair) that hangs below shoulder length must be secured (above shoulders).
- Pants must cover the entire leg. Shorts are not permitted on the production floor.
- No dangling or loose jewelry or clothing.
- Please let us know, upon arrival, if you or anyone in your party has a pacemaker or any other medical device whose operation could be affected by our equipment.
- Case welcomes guests with disabilities. Our staff is committed to providing the highest-quality visit for each and every guest to the extent that we can reasonably accommodate.
(14 days away)
(42 days away)